Font-Romeu-Odeillo-Via – Lying in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees on the vast La Cerdagne plateau, Font-Romeu offers an unobstructed view of the range with peaks more than 2,900 metres high.
This is the sunniest resort in France and a veritable pearl in the Pyrenees. It is also a pilgrimage spot on the Way of St James, giving it a very rich historical and cultural heritage. Discover the Hermitage, the Solar Oven, the Yellow Train and much more.
Enjoy the great outdoors and bountiful nature, as there is plenty of both beginner and expert hikers to enjoy.
Things to do – By coming to the Huttopia Font-Romeu campsite, you get to explore a unique area featuring mountain landscapes and the Regional Nature Park: hiking on foot, mountain bike or horseback and wonderful stroll in the forest. The Pyrenees are a perfect spot for lovers and nature and outdoor sports, including canyoning, via ferrata climbing, paragliding and much more.
– The short walk from the town centre of Font Romeu (direct access to the services and amenities in the town).
– The local markets in Font-Romeu and the surrounding areas.
– The exceptional views over the mountains.
– The wide range of activities to enjoy in the mountains.
– The hiking trails setting out from the campsite. Set off to see marmots or a traditional sheepfold.